Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wonder Cream


I came across this cream a little while back and have had to use it again in the last couple of days. It is quite honestly a cream that does about ten different things. It is a wonder I never heard about it til a few months ago. You can use it for soap, moisturizing, help clean minor cuts, rashes, shaving cream, skin agitations. In fact here's a weirdish use, for those of you who suffer from constant nose bleeds (especially during hot nights) you can put a little bit on the inside of your noses and it stops the skin breaking by keeping it moist. For me I have a skin reaction on my shin and it's healing it up good.

On a more theoretical note (I couldn't help but put one in) here is a question. (I'm working from the assumption that vegans don't eat fish here, at least that's what I've been informed).

From a vegan point of view is Jesus eating fish deconstructible?


Well I'm hitting the hay. Off to Piha markets tomorrow morning!

Stay Golden

Philip a.k.a Jimmy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abby said...

if you didnt pick your nose so much it wouldnt bleed

Philip and Briar said...

Lol, thanks sis. I'll endeavor to stop...

Abby said...

no problem brother, thats what ytou have me for, great helpful advice