Saturday, November 8, 2008

A New Government

Well the election results are in and National are the new governing party.  I don't mind old John Keys, but I'm not sure about Bill English.  I have to say I'm happy with the first article I read this morning over Keys' plans to build a united broad based coalition.  He only needs Act to take parliament, but he has chosen to talk with Peter Dunne from United Future and the Maori Party and suggested they that have a role in the new government.  I think it would be cool to have someone like Pita Sharples in cabinet.  By this I am happy.
  
Also it seems that Winston Peters (New Zealand First) is no longer in parliament! I wonder how this come-back-kid will come-back. [Read Article Here].  He lost his electorate (Tauranga) to the young Simon Bridges.

I hope that everyone will support the new government, and that the new government will serve us well.

Stay Gold

Philip

No comments: